Telaxo is the #1 developer in France. With only 10 employees Mathieu Collas (CEO) manages to reaches over 18 Mio user (MAU). With a broad range of smaller titles they manage to appeal to a big audience spread all over the world and this mostly unnoticed. Google only finds 16,000 results for “telaxo”. In comparison, Playdom which has the same amount of Facebook users gets 1,600,00. Even companies with far less user as Playtika manage to generate more results. Here are some details on Telaxo:
- Name: Telaxo
- Location: Telaxo was Founded in Paris and moved to Orleans.
- Founded by: Mathieu Collas
- Founded in: January 2004 and began
to work on Facebook in March 2010.
- Funding : No
- Acquisitions : No
- Number of employees: 10 and growing
- Number of Games published: About 150
- Top Games by MAU:
Wild Wild Taxi
- Describe what you do in a sentence:
We create casual games for our players all over the world.
- Games published on: Facebook
- Working with publisher : No
- Acting as a Publisher : No
- Publishing games in with languages: About 25 languages
Mainly English, French, Spanish, Italian, German
- Game genre: Casual games
- User demographics: Mostly female (60%). All over the world
- What do they see as currently most exciting trend in the industry:
“Everything is going fast, everyone has to move quickly to stay on top.” – Mathieu Collas