Founded in 2010 RoyalCactus is an aspiring developer from France that established royalcactus.com as site where players can duell each other for real money. Now the company is entering the social market with several games as Star Pearl and Bubble Monsters. Here are more details about RoyalCactus:
- Developer Name: RoyalCatus
- Describe what you do:
RoyalCactus first developed an online gaming website. Since its creation, RoyalCactus.com stands out with its innovative and social features, way before the social networks met the success they have today. RoyalCactus has now moved its principal activity on the creation and publication of quality Casual & Social games on Facebook and will be also present on mobile devices soon (iOS, Android).
- Where founded, where are the offices:
François Pacot created RoyalCactus in 2010, when he was still a student at the ENST Bretagne (National Superior Telecommunications School).
Today, registered offices are in Paris, and operational offices are in Aix-en-Provence.
- Founded by: François Pacot
- Founded in : 2010
- Funding :
To accelerate its growth RoyalCactus raised €500.000 from XAnge Private Equity in September 2011
- Acquisitions : No
- Number of employees: 30
- Number of Games published: +36
- List of Games published on Facebook:
Music Party Quizz
Les animaux du moral
Star Pearl : Pirate Edition
Fruits Party More than 30 other game to discover on own website
- Games published on:
- Working with publisher : No
- Acting as a Publisher : Yes. We published several games made by different independent developers on our page
- Publishing games in with languages:
English, French, German, Spanish, Italian
- Game genre/s:
Mostly casual games: puzzle, logic, quiz and bubble games
- User demographics (gender):
53% of female, aged between 25 and 45 years old
- User demographics ( location):
78% of the users located in France
- Best-selling virtual item:
Glue bonus (Star Pearl, 50 coins = 2.5 FBCredits)
- Most expensive virtual item:
Rainbow Bonus (Bubble Monsters, 120 FBCredits)
- What do you see as currently most exciting trend in the industry:
The huge success of social games is a really fascinating trend. With Facebook or any other social network, users are now able to exchange objects or talk to each other, which make the game much more alive.
Mobile devices are also an incredibly chance for developers. If the smartphone is a very strong platform today, we have many reasons to believe that tablets and iPads will be the n°1 gaming platform tomorrow. This is why RoyalCactus wants to enlarge its activities to mobile devices in a close future.