Howell International recently announced the first batch of exhibitors for the ChinaJoy B To B Area to take place at Hall W5 of Shanghai New International Expo Center on July 28, 2011. As a major part of ChinaJoy 2011, ChinaJoy B To B Area will provide domestic and international game enterprise, especially the large group of medium and small-sized game developers, with copyright transaction, technology transfer and outsourcing services.
The Organizing Committee has revealed the following exhibitors:
- Guangzhou Xunmu Information Technology Co., Ltd. The Legend of San Tree (Webgame)
- INFINITEWORLD CORPORATION. Infinite World (3D MMORPG)
- Guang Zhou GameOcean Network Tech. Co., Ltd. Fan Ren Xiu Xian, Chinese Paladin 5, Kingdom Tales, Xin Shou Xue Fei Teng Online
- G-bits Network Technology (Xiamen) Co., Ltd. Immortal War (3D MMORPG)
- IGG.inc Moonlight Online, Age of Titans, Dreamland Online, 100 Years’ War
- Moli Group Limited. King of Pirates, Tales of Ocean Fantasy, Super Hero Online
- XPEC SAGA of Cathay, Chaosland, Maze Myth (3D MMORPG)
- Beijing Wushen Century Network Technology Co. Ltd., King of Dynast (3D), All men are brothers (2.5D)
- XiaMen Super Game Network Technology Co., Ltd. The war of Shang and Zhou dynasties (3D MMORPG)
- Shanghai OUTPOP Digital Technology Co., Ltd., Welkin 4591 (3D)
The ChinaJoy B To B Area will be held at Hall W5 of Shanghai New International Expo Center on July 28-30, with an expected total exhibition area of 8,000 square meters. The venue neighbors Kerry Hotel Pudong, Shanghai, where CGBC, CGDC and CGOC will take place. The conference has officially launched its business matching system, and multiple enterprise and product information is being updated.